Friday, January 25, 2013

Altered Books

Interesting morning...I did not intend this photo to be my choice for the post today, but here it is.  Something seems to have changed on my dashboard.  Ah...the challenge remains a constant. 

This is a photo of altered books.  The stack of books are glued shut, and stacked together and glued into this position.  Then I spray painted them brown.  The arrangement is such that I can lay them down on their side if I want a more horizontal composition.  The book in the front is coverless, and folded with a small bit from another book added to the top, to add just alittle fun to it!  The books I use are not of any value, and more then likely would have ended up in the recycle bin. So rest easy my fellow book lovers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment