Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Holiday Greetings!

I altered this old photo.


                                                               Happy 4th of July!


          I found a mini Raggedy Ann doll at Goodwill the other day.  I thought she would look cute out in the back porch with the rest of my summer decorations.  Ah, I just realized the bug spray is in this photo, always attempting to avoid the bug population around here, and it's convenient to have it at the back door!




                         The back porch is really fun to decorate, found most of these old glass bottles behind the machine shed on our property.  Love the amber ones, and the clear glass ones, too.  That's a mini milk bottle with the flag in it.  My Mom said she drank from bottles like that when she was a little girl.  That would have been back in the early 1920's.

     I finished this wall hanging the other day.  I haven't quilted in a long time, perfection is not in my vocabulary, and definitely not when it comes to quilting.  The main thing is, I have alot of FUN!

               Happy Summer, People!!   A special birthday greetings to Andie Rose today, too!

                                                              (*-*)  Smile On!

No comments:

Post a Comment