Monday, August 19, 2013

Crocheted Fish Tank


      Happy Home for my crocheted fishes, sitting on the dinning room table.  It will remain a dust free environment as I turned the glass upside down, and Ed built the platform for it to fit snuggled down into a space cut out, so all enclosed top to bottom!   I'll post some close ups without the glass, so you can get a closer look at all the coral and the fishes.





    Did you know that starfish come in many different colors and patterns?  I didn't realize this until I started taking a look at some photos on the Internet.  Amazing diversity of life on the bottom of the sea.  If you goggle the word hyperbolic, you will see alot of ways people crocheted coral reefs.  And, learn a new math term.  I am stretching my brain around that one, "hyperbolic".

             Thanks for taking the time to look at my tank of crochet!!!   <3  Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment