Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gone Fishing in Crochet


      Here is my latest crocheting crazy-mode project.  These little fish measure about 4-5".  Their stuffed with a soft polyester stuffing, and I added little brown eyes, normally used on teddy bears.  They turned out so darn cute, I decided to create a home for them, too.

I started crocheting a water-world for them, and went to Wally World to purchase an aquarium to set them up into.  The piece in the upper left hand corner is a piece of coral that I crocheted to add to the space when I set it up.  This free-hand crocheting is sooo fun!  I never could take direction very well (ha-ha!).    Stay tuned, will show the finished project soon!!

                               Glad you took the time to stop by today!!       Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment