Sunday, November 24, 2013

Army Coat Project


   A work in process, an old Army coat, a pair of scissors, and my cat, Buster, waiting to see what all the fuss is about.


   A few cuts, and then more cuts, trimming and.......


           lining and labels, along with buttons.



    What is this fabulous old wool coat going to evolve into?   At this point I have no idea...the possibilities are endless.  So, I washed it all, folded it and stashed it on the shelf for now.



    Here it is all clean and ready for transformation.   Wish me luck.     

        I am going to be working in the studio, and not blogging as much.  Once a week, maybe for a while.  I was able to finish 3 paintings, one wall hanging, and a pretty batik table runner this past week..no time taken to blog.     Hope you are doing well, and enjoying the days as they come and go!

                              Smile On!   !(*-*)!    Audrey




No comments:

Post a Comment