Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Quilted Blue Dress


     I've been in the studio sewing up some different projects, the last couple of weeks.  This one is a wall hanging project, it measures about 31" x 37".   I used a dress I had made for Maggie, my daughter, when she was about 2 years old.  That was back in 1977.  I embroidered on it, also. 

    The embroidered quote is something I made back in 1975, and came across it again in storage.  I thought it would work nicely on this piece, and let it out, to once again see day light.

    It brings back very good memories of my happy little curly headed brown eyed daughter!!   In the spring I will display it in the back porch along with all the "spring-like" things, I have collected.


      Thanks for stopping by today!!   Smile On!   (*.*)

No comments:

Post a Comment