Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Boris P. Penn Project


    One gray wool sweater, washed dried and repeated several times to achieve that lovely dense felted.  And, then I did the same with a brown wool sweater.  As I prepared to cut into them and create something fun, my cat Buster decided he needed a front row seat.


   
    A few days later I finished working on this little couple.  I would like to introduce you to a Blue Nose, who goes by the name of Boris P. Penn, and his lovely wife, Sue E.


   Boris is about 28" tall, and Sue E, is about 26" tall.  They have asked if I would take a family portrait, with all the children.  So, I thought I would give it a go.


               
      Oh, dear...this is awful...the baby is crying, the twins are....well, up to their usual antics!  And, where is sister?    Where is little Truffles?

        Let's see if we can do a more formal portrait, shall we?


 
      Now that is a nice family portrait, Papa and Mama are pleased to have everyone smiling!  Little Miss Truffles is on the left, baby Kris P. is content, and the twins, Grunt and Grunt are sitting nice

           May you and your family have a pleasant day!!  Thanks for stopping in!       Audrey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment