Friday, December 5, 2014

Renovation of the Dolls' House (part one)


    On the second floor of the house, there was a room in the center that had a dead space behind it.  So, I removed it.


   The space is now wide open and full of possibility.  I decided to start on the first floor, with the little room in the center.



   The steps were not glued or nailed into place.  Removing the flat handrail was an easy fix as well.  It was attached with a couple of tiny nails.  I've decided this will be the bathroom. 

    Next post I will show you the bathroom fixtures and the finished room.   Smile On!   Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment