Monday, January 5, 2015

The Tin Can Chair


   Good Morning!   Brrr, baby it's cold out there.    My plan, head to the studio, and stay there all day!

      A few blogs ago, I shared a picture of a chair made from a tin can.  It's on display in the Glen House.  The photo I shared wasn't very good, so I checked my files and found a better one, or two.


   I found it at a local antique shop, and paid less then $5.00 for it.  It measures about 3 1/2" high, and 2 3/4" wide.  It was an old can because it still had the paint on it from it's label.






   Here it is all painted and a soft cushion added.  It looks really nice in the Glen House, and weary customers have a nice place to rest in the floral shop!

          Smile On!   Light the fire, and keep warm!      : )   Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment