Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bermuda Bungalow (1/12th Scale?)



   I purchased two houses last December.  Real fixer-uppers!!  One was a handmade dolls house, and the other was a kit.  Here is a photo of the handmade one.


      I call it the Bermuda Bungalow.  It measures about 35" long,  21" tall, and 15" deep.  It was "played" with, as I found crayon scribbles decorating the shingles of the awnings.  It has recently been going through some vigorous renovations in my studio.


    It looked as if it had been hit by a tropical storm, as the roof was missing quite a few shingles.  The inside was decorated with wallpaper, that wasn't exactly to scale.

    I have my work cut out for me on this one.  Looking forward to every minute, too.  I hope to keep you posted on this little tropical beauty.
    I will post the second house next time.   Until then,  Smile On!        Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment