Friday, February 27, 2015

Unusual Miniature Tables




     These are some small tables I made from wood.  The long table with the smaller table on top, is glued together.  The other table can be placed beside it or across the room.  This photo doesn't show it, but I have painted them white, so far.  They measure about 1 3/4" wide, 4" long, 2"high.  The little one measures 1" high, 1 3/4" by 2" wide.  They look good white, so far.   I am waiting for inspiration.  I think they would make nice accent pieces in a modern home.

   
                               The next table I want to show you, is the "unusual" one.


    Here it is unpainted.  ( No animals were harmed in the making of this furniture.)  One small plastic zebra was used to create this piece.  The next photo shows it painted.


    This is a definite conversation piece.  It measures about 3" high, 4 1/2" long, and 2 1/4" wide.   I painted the top to look like a slab of steel.

                The studio calls.  I must return to my mini world of fun!!     Smile On!    Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment