Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bermuda Update!


     I hope you will be patient with me.  I reread my blogs about the Bermuda Bungalow.  I discovered I didn't publish a photo of the finished interior as a complete picture.  I have always enjoyed seeing the "whole" picture of the interiors of doll houses.  So, here goes.


                                                         Before renovations!


                                                         After renovations!

   There, now the story is complete and I can sit back and enjoy my accomplishments on this project.  Oh, that's right, the wood stove needs another arm load of wood, so those cakes can keep on coming, and the pot of coffee stays hot.

  
    Happy Easter, My Dear Family and Friends!!    May warm breezes, bring Spring your way!
               
                                              Smile On!       Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment