Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ohio Composition Dolls #2

    In the last post I showed you two dolls I received from Ohio.  I would like to share with you how the littlest one looks, now that it is also restored.

    First, here are the before pictures.



   The back of the head was the worst.  With a lot of sanding, paper clay fill in, and more sanding, she started to look better.



    The process takes quite a lot of time.  Each step brings the doll a little closer to "pretty", once again.



    I dressed her in these cute little pj's, for now.  I am currently working on a crocheted dress for her, with a bonnet, to cover that cute little head.

                     
                                                                Before and After


  Karl Harold and Baby Leona, are really a couple of cuties, and they both put a smile on my face, when I see them sitting in their basket, together.

    Hope you enjoyed this project.  There are several more dolls sitting in the waiting room waiting for their make-overs!      
                                   Smile On!     Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment