Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Patience Restored


    When I received this little doll from Ohio, someone had already attempted to restore her.  The little darling was no worse for the attempt.  On closer examination I found that she was a Reliable doll made in Canada.



   I did my usual prepping and decided to keep her as original as possible.   She is 14" tall, a composition doll with excelsior stuffing.  She was in really good shape, except for the "make-over", to bring back her facial features.



   She has her twinkle in her eyes again.  A brand new crocheted dress and bonnet, with white ankle socks and new shoes.   I named her Patience.


                                                   Now, she is one happy little dolly!!

     Do you remember wearing white anklets, and new shiny white shoes?   I found a quote the other day, I would like to share it with you!

      "It's never to late to have a happy childhood."      Smile On!     Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment