Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Adult Coloring Books

    I caught the coloring book bug!   It is relaxing to sit in the evening, watching the TV, picking a color and adding to the intricate design of the pages.  I enjoyed coloring when I was a little girl, and it's fun now!
    Some of the pages are an all over, repeating pattern.  Can be a little daunting...so, I cut the page into four pieces.  Color one and moved on to another page I had also cut up.  Variety is a lot more interesting!


    I have quite a few books to choose from, and I've purchased several packages of markers.  I could use colored pencils, but there is something about the brightness of the markers I like.


    After finishing several small pages, I decided to make cards out of them.  It's a nice little stash, ready for greetings, or celebrations.  

   Have you ventured into the coloring book craze?  If you do, it can be an enjoyable past time, and then you can make up some lovely cards with your creative touch!

                                                         Smile On!          Audrey  

No comments:

Post a Comment