Friday, December 2, 2016

Crocheted-Chain Christmas Tree.


    I would like to share with you a small tree, my Granddaughter Hannah inspired.   When she was a little girl, I taught her how to crochet a chain using some red, green and white variegated yarn.  I kept the chain with my Christmas decorations in storage for several years.

   Hannah is all grown up now, with an apartment of her own.  I retrieved the crocheted chain, and wrapped it around this paper cone I bought at a craft store.  I added the antique wooden spool, some beads, and some little red hearts, along with gold braid I found in some crafty things I inherited from my Mom and Sister.

   With several helping hands, the tradition of crochet travels down through the generations!

                         I hope your day is filled with "contentment".   Smile On!   Audrey

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment