Monday, December 12, 2016

Free-Form Crocheted Hat and Collar



    Brrrr!   It's cold out there.  We don't have the Kentucky Derby, we have "Cold and Snow".  A woman needs a hat to declare it a good day.


    I crocheted this Victorian inspired combo.   And, the mannequin Sylvia, looks gorgeous in it...she looks good in anything.  She is that kind of girl.



    The hat is a free-form piece, and the collar is my own pattern, too.  Sylvia even looks good from the back.  Hmmmm...I wonder if I am brave enough to wear this to town?  Maybe, to the big ski race in Hayward, Wisconsin.   The famous, Birkebeiner?  Oh, that's right, I can't ski!

   It was a great deal of fun crocheting this hat and collar .. I love to do the free-form work!

                            Stay Warm My Friends!      Smile On!    Audrey

1 comment: